Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fan Fiction!

Hello again.

For a while now I've had an idea for a fan fiction cross over between Percy Jackson and Harry Potter. I also don't really know what to post about, so I'm going to right this story and post little by little on this blog.

The story will be set in the school year between BotL and TLO.  It will be about Percy and Annabeth going to Hogwarts.  They're mission will be to find more demigods to bring back to Camp Half Blood, so the camp will be stronger for the approaching war.  I will try really hard to get all my facts straight and not mess up either of the series too bad.

It will be my first fan fiction, so it may not be that good.  I have also never finished a story in my life so hopefully I can break that streak.  I plan to get the first part up before Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment