Saturday, March 16, 2013

Too Fast, Not Too Slow

My first (hopefully) interesting post.

Rick Riordan writes one book each year.  Some people say he should write them faster.  I say he should write slower.
Have you noticed that there are more grammar mistakes and less details in HoO than in PJO?  Because I have.
The HoO books are bigger than the PJO ones, there for, I think, Rick should have more time to write them.  I know that this would mean we would have to wait longer, but the book would be better.
I feel like there aren't as many plot twists in HoO as PJO, and its starting to get kind of predictable.

Those are just some of my thoughts.
Please tell me your thoughts in a comment.
Bye!

P.S.
if you haven't already, you should check out Rick Riordans blog.  http://rickriordan.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you could say that there aren't as many plot twists, but it is completely diferent.

    PJO was 4 short stories, and one book bringing them together

    HoH is 1 big plot with 5 books demonstrating it

    The amount of time he takes to write a book has nothing to do with the grammar; that is the editor, not him

    P.S. I sent you an email regarding something, please read it and get back to me ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. I guess that's true. Although TLO and SoN two different story's that connect in MoA. They aren't exactly like PJO because they overlap a little, but they are similar.

      Delete